Music

Monday, February 09, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today… Monday, February 9, 2009

Outside my Window… it's sunny and looks like it's going to be another beautiful day

I am thinking… about what all my Grandma is seeing and doing in Heaven right now

I am thankful for… God's grace this past week through all of the grief and sorrow

From the kitchen… I smell the fading aroma of blueberry muffins

I am wearing… . lounge pants and a t-shirt

I am reading… Lies Women Believe and the True that Sets them Free

I am hoping… God eases my family's pain and sorrow and helps my Grandpa through this

I am hearing… Anna sneeze from her bedroom

I am creating… room for all the junk piled up that needs a home

Around the house… there abounds load after load of laundry waiting to be washed

One of my favorite things… is how quiet Anna and Eli get when I rock them and sing to them

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… get the laundry caught up, do a post honoring my Grandma, finish reading Lies Women Believe

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you ... my sweet Grandma, may she be basking in God's presence and all of Heaven's glory

1 comment:

  1. Phoebe, please know that my prayers are with you and your family for a sweet healing. I know you will always remember the love your Granny gave to you.

    ReplyDelete